I have practised Family law since 1995 for a wide range of clients from all possible backgrounds and wealth brackets. My job is a privilege and I use all my experience (both legal and therapeutic) to help parties to communicate as effectively as possible and help them create a realistic solution that works for them as cost effectively as possible.
My approach is cooperative rather than adversarial. I strive always to be trustworthy, fair-minded, professional and communicative. My greatest satisfaction is helping parties agree a mutually acceptable and workable agreement.
- Family lawyer in London and Oxford since 1995 now principal of Alexandra Lewis Family Law Limited authorised by the Bar Standards Board (No. 132853) and trading as Alexandra Lewis Family Law. Prior to that a Partner in the top ranked family law team at Manches LLP.
- Family finance and children issues mediator since 2003 and accredited by the FMC.
- Resolution accredited specialist in advanced financial provision and private children law since 2003
- Resolution trained collaborative lawyer since 2004
- Able to consult with children in mediation
- Psychology graduate with additional training in psychotherapy, systemic family therapy, BRIEF solution focused therapy, relational mediation and the parental alliance.
- Able to conduct Mediation Information and Assessment Meetings to assist parties to find the right path. These meetings are required prior to issuing proceedings.
- MIAMS, direct consultation with children and conflict coaching.
Brilliant in every way, Alexandra provides sound consideration in a crisis.
Chambers and Partners
A really clever lawyer who is quick off the mark and has a gentle but insistent style.
"approachable and empathetic - a combination of flawless professionalism and personal humanity"
"compassionate, robust and extremely logical"
Alexandra offers some sound advice on how to get a through a break-up on BBC's Crossing Divides
If you need help with:
- family mediation
- separation agreements
- child support
- maintenance agreements
- parenting plans
- children disputes
- conflict resolution
- legal advice
- solicitor services
- collaborative law
Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret
For an initial telephone consultation to discuss your best option
Telephone on 07960 635511
Image of nest reproduced kind permission of www.jeanneillenye.com